Betty Fay's World!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!! Please!!!

This rain is a killer...Anyone who has "arthur" around knows what I'm talking about..Rain is the game...pain is the name...Wow it needs to stop..The rain and the pain..and the new hip is the worse..what's up with that? I'm not gonna stop...but it sure is tempting..Thank God I know there is HOPE...because without that it would be unbearable..well, enough of that...

Today is a new day...I just cooked Steve and I a good lunch..and we are gonna have a light dinner..Hoping and praying that we can get a handle on the eating thing...and get healthier..gonna give it a shot...We watched Dr. Oz show, mainly to hear Steve's nephew's music, and ended up watching and crying...it really hit home with me..Yesterday at church, teaching the girls, makes me want to keep up with them...and today, Dr. Oz's show made me want to LIVE younger...So, here we go again..hopefully, the vehicle we choose to take this time will be the one we need..Plus,Tonnie has been pretty inspiring, watching her journey has encouraged a lot of us..So, Go Tonnie!!! But, we each have to sit on our own bottoms...so let's get busy...Growing in the Lord and shrinking in body fat...

1 Comments:

  • I remember when Bro Truitt said that .. Every tub has to sit on its own bottom lol .. loved it!! it stayed with me to !!

    By Blogger Find me the time!!, At 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home