Betty Fay's World!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Wishing

Well, I have been in the old chair most of the day with the heating pad on my back....just wishing that I could not be sitting in the old chair with the heating pad. I would much rather be out a about with the girls or at the shop with Mary.. but sometimes yoou have to stop and take care of you..Right????
also, I was just wishing that I knew how to post some pictures..I took one of the cutest pics of Sophie the other day when she fell asleep in the high chair...I think I would have labled it "Fun at Grandma's" HA HA..maybe my sweet daughter will post it for me.

Steve has gone fishing again and I'm here at home, but that's ok he took Bobby with him this time..You know that he has to give everybody a ride in that boat...He loves it. It is so good to see a man that has done nothing but work and provide for his family all his like learning to enjoy something that has absolutely nothing to do with plimbing...It is long overdue...I love to see him so excited about it and of courses Bama football...Well, that is about all the time that I can sit here...See ya soon Love to all and goodnight

2 Comments:

  • Just wanted to say Hi!

    By Blogger Angela, At 7:37 PM  

  • maybe one day your sweet daughter will figure out how to download your pictures from your camera onto her computer! :)

    By Blogger Jamie, At 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home