Betty Fay's World!

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

A Day in the Life of Betty Fay

Today started out fast..I had to go to the shop for an interview about the NP for the Alabaster News magazine thing that comes out each month.. That didn't take long since the guy interviewed Steve and recorded it. Kayla and I sat yesterday and tried to compose a history of the busniess..We gave our thoughts to Jamie to make it better, which she did... we'll she if they actually use any of our thoughts

I just read Jam's blog and saw the pics of our newest artist...Ya know we all have to start somewhere...so unmmm a couch... a red one ...i can see how that would be a temptation, now the table not so much..Sorry Jam, I just laughed so hard when I saw the pictures.

I spent the biggest part of my day with Tonnie trying to find Sierra and master Luke some new dudes due to a good bit of growth..Then, we went to pick up the kids from school. Brett called and wanted to go fishing..That's where Steve and Matt were..so off they went, all but Sierra. We went and met Jamie and the kids at Sonic for "Happy Hour"...It was a great day...filled with laughter and just some good ole fun, whilest taking care of busniess..

2 Comments:

  • welcome back!

    By Blogger Nicole, At 6:07 AM  

  • hey, it's not so fun when you're the one scrubbing at said couch all day! And... I can always send our little artist over to your house with a sharpie!

    By Blogger Jamie, At 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home