Betty Fay's World!

Monday, August 24, 2009

At Last....

Well, here I am again..Shame on me for letting this get the best of me for ...oh just a little while..I wanted to blog about some things that have happened since I last blogged ..get some things on "paper" so to speak because I never need to forget how precious the family and life the Lord has given me. So, in the next few days or so I will be trying to up date and fill in how good it is to "know whom I've believed and am persuded that He is able to keep that which I've committed unto Him against that day" He is good and is always working with us to have us walk in the goodness He has provided for all of us.. Thank God for His longsuffering toward us and grace beyond compare...So be looking for a re=cap of the last few years of Betty Fay's World...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home