Betty Fay's World!

Monday, September 07, 2009

Labor Day Joys

Today was labor day and I decided to cook a new recipe for steak and a veggie salad...It turned out pretty good..Matt, Kayla,Tyler and Brody..Jamie, Tres, Bry and Sophie were all here and I think they enjoyed it...It was my pleasure to fix a meal and spend time with my family...They are truly the joy of my heart..we ended our meal with a cupa, cupa, cupa,,peach cobbler( it was good) there was none left..The grands were so full of life and that makes Steve and I feel goooood....They bring so much joy to this house,,,because I don't think that a house without laughter and fun is ... well dull.. so my house is NEVER dull..it breams with life..Thank you Lord, for family and friends.

Kelli and her friend Jean came to visit this weekend and it was so much fun to have them here. Steve, Matt, Ryan aned Bill all went to the game in Atlanta, so Kaye came over and we wnet to the mall, then a movie and then home to veg with the girls...Jamie and Sophie came over...Jam and Kelli made a peanut butter, chocolate cake with cinnimon in it... it was good...Then we went to church on Sunday and that was fabulous...After that we went to MIzo in Alabaster UMMMMM Good... So went my week end I hope everyone had as good a weekend as I did.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Mom! We had a blast! Thank you for cooking and putting up with the madness! :)

    By Blogger Jamie, At 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home