Betty Fay's World!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Third times a charm

Well, I'm back. I've been venturing out and reading blogs and my spaces, but I haven't figured out how to post comments yet. So, Vickie, I love your blog and I LOVE your new do. It's da boom!! Soon, I'll be a pro at this like you guys. Well, maybe not exactly but I'll get it a try.

I went back to the doctor Thursday and he said that I may have to have a little more surgery. He said that I may still have a small piece of the mass deep down. But the good news is that it would be a day thing. But, first I have to have another cat scan on Sept. 20th, then see the doc. again. He said that he would go thru my ribs with a tiny camera and pull the rest out that way. It's just that he said he didn't want to leave any to grow and do any damage. SOoooo, me either. and here we go.

I'm just glad that it's simpler. You should have seen my face when he said he may have to do more surgery...hoo-hoo. my face hit the floor...he saw it and said...Not the same way..boy was I releived..
I'm also starting to eat better and get in shape because I NEVER want to have any form of "crack open the old sternum" surgery again. So, healthy here I come.

Well, I tired again. so I'll try this again soon. Bye out there, Love to all

3 Comments:

  • I'll teach you how to comment, Mom! It's easy!

    By Blogger Jamie, At 9:57 AM  

  • I am glad you are moving around better and that they will be able to remove the rest of the mass through another way.

    Tell Jamie to put me on your "links of people" on your page.

    Much love to you Mother Betty!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:15 AM  

  • I'm very sory to hear this. Well, anyway, we will be even. I've already had two surgeries this year and this will give you two.
    Hey; no more though! LOVE YA!!!

    Thanks for the compliment on the hair and blog! You wouldn't think my hair looked so good today. I don't know what was up with it but when I went to the bathroom and I looked in the mirror, I thought that George Washington was looking back at me! SCARED ME!!!

    By Blogger Vickie, At 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home