Betty Fay's World!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!!!!

Well, it's 4:44am Wed. morning. I've been up since 2:30 playing games and now on the "blog". So here's the update....Tired!! I've shopped with Tyler and Kayla, par-tayed with Tres, finally got back to church(Yeah!!!),Colored and re-colored my hair, had another cat scan, ate lunch with Mom, Jamie, Kaye, Kayla,Grands. Had dinner with Steve, Matt, Brett, Hank, Jamie, Tonnie, Kayla, Jen, all the grands.(NOT IN THAT ORDER) I miss Vickie and Cookie. I'll have to do something about that. Oh, and let's not forget football. ohoooo---I almost sinned.

I have come to realize that I am not as well versed,spoken or otherwise sharp as Jamie on this here blogging thing. But, I said I would try and by-golly I,m not gonna be defeated.

I went shopping with Kayla and Tyler on Monday and we had a great time. We started out by eating lunch at the Olive Garden with Jamie, Tres and Bry and it was fun.
Tyler is just adorable(as are all of my grands). I hop Jamie and Hank will post one of the pics from that lunch. And we really shopped til we dropped. It was great!!

Tres b'day party was at my house on Sat. and it was fun.Then the ball game happened and all was almost spoiled, but as Jamie said that sun rose the next day anyway.

OH Yeah, I ran into an old and wonderful friend while shopping with Kayla. Connie Kessler and we were happy to see each other and catch up a little and we are not gonna let so much time pass from now on. Praise the Lord!! I've really missed Connie and Cecil. There have not been to many days that I haven't spoken of them or thought of them. They are two people that I do not ever intend to forget. They made and will continue to make a deep impact on my life.. A wonderful Christ-like, big difference kinda, impact.

Well, I think that I'll try to get some sleep now. God Bless you and goodnite.

3 Comments:

  • I'm proud of you for keeping at it! And you should've been in bed at 4 somthing young lady! You are still healing!

    By Blogger Jamie, At 10:47 AM  

  • If you're up that late, why not give me a call. You know I'm probably up. I miss you too!
    I haven't seen Connie in years! WOW!!

    Oh, by the way; I can't get the videos to work on your blog or Jamie's. Hey Jamie! Check them out and see how come they won't work, P L E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Vickie, At 2:10 PM  

  • It was good getting to see you at Tres's party. And yes, Jennifer and I will come over. Volleyball season is almost over for a couple of months anyways so that should free up some time. Usually when she is at practices or games I am usually at home cleaning or doing something in the yard, etc. etc. etc. Which reminds me, you and your hubby are going to have to come over and see our house. (you would love it)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home