Betty Fay's World!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Posting a Start!

Hey everybody! I'm a blogger now! Jamie set me up. She's making me dictate my first entry (Hi everyone! ~ Jamie) cause I'm computer illiterate. So maybe this will help me learn. In case you don't know me... I'm Betty, mother of four, plus three spouses, grandmother of five... and loving every minute of it! I've been married to Steve for 30 years... a VERY long time!

I just had surgery. I had my breastbone cracked open, so they could remove a mass behind the esophogas. Everything came back great. I just have to recover.

My husband, son, his wife, and Tyler are taking me to the 'pink house' this weekend in Panama City for some seafood. I'm very much looking forward to it! No beach this time... but the Back Porch is good.

I'd just like to say to all my friends out there, thank you for praying and supporting me during this time. I love you all and couldn't make it without you... friends and family.

4 Comments:

  • You may have four children by "birth" but you have a lot of adopted children.

    Love you mom...

    Eric...aka "Bomba Days"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:27 PM  

  • Glad to see you are posting! Have fun! Traci

    By Blogger Matt and Traci, At 1:58 PM  

  • Woo Hoo!!! A new blogger....Welcome to your newest addiction.
    Glad you are feeling better & fun at the 'pink house.'

    By Blogger ~Crystal~, At 2:42 PM  

  • YEA!!! Hey girlfriend!! Welcome to the world of blog.

    Eat some oysters for me at the Back Porch!!

    By Blogger Vickie, At 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home